1. Data are processed for the purposes connected with or instrumental for activities such as data storage and processing or customer service and in particular: a) to ful l legal requirements with regard to civil or tax regulations or accounting practices (including factoring, administration, managing contracts, orders, invoicing, credit recovery); b) to perform market surveys and gather statistics relating to the services offered by Agroittica Lombarda Spa and its other typical activities; c) to communicate information about future commercial or promotional initiatives, launch new products, services or special offers, by both Agroittica Lombarda Spa and its commercial partners;
2. The data you provide are processed in written form on paper, by computer or telecommunications means in order to answer your enquiries regarding our products and dealers;
3. Fields marked with an asterisk must be lled to complete customer registration. Such elds provide the data necessary for to supply its customer services. Refusal to provide such data or authorize processing will make it impossible to enter into any business relationship;
4. Data may be processed in-house or communicated outside the company to: a) Agroittica Lombarda Spa sister, controlled or af liated companies; b) commercial partners of Agroittica Lombarda Spa; c) companies which perform market surveys for any of the above-mentioned subjects. As Agroittica Lombarda Spa operates internationally, the data involved may be transferred abroad, also outside the EU;
5. Data are processed and kept for 4 (four) years from receipt, unless otherwise indicated. If the data subject deems the purpose of processing to be nished, for any reason whatsoever, s/he must communicate this in writing to Agroittica Lombarda Spa, which will delete the information;
6. With reference to processing of the above-mentioned data, under the terms of art. 7 of Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 the data subject has the right to obtain: 1) con rmation of the existence of said data, their communication in intelligible form and information about their contents and origins as well as the logic applied to processing; 2) erasure, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully; 3) updating, recti cation or integration, where interested therein;
7. The applications in question must be made in writing to the data controller;
8. The data controller is Agroittica Lombarda Spa, Registered Of ce in Via Kennedy – 25012 Viadana di Calvisano (BS) ITALY, telephone +39 030 9686991 in the person of its Legal Representative; please write to Agroittica Lombarda Spa if you wish to know the names of the persons responsible for processing.